Aviso sobre el Uso de cookies: Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la experiencia del lector y ofrecer contenidos de interés. Si continúa navegando entendemos que usted acepta nuestra política de cookies. Ver nuestra Política de Privacidad y Cookies
Noticias del Tema: Los cuentos del gran león

Jueves, 5 de julio de 2018

LOS CUENTOS DEL GRAN LEÓN

When the two Irelands loved each other

Alberto García       WHEN THE TWO IRELANDS LOVED EACH OTHER   The most beautiful girl in London put her white and warm hand on mine, while she told me that she came from Northern Ireland.   - Where are you from? She asked me. - I am Spanish, my girl. I answered. - Oh, Spanish...

Jueves, 5 de julio de 2018

los cuentos del gran león

Things are not like

Alberto García       THINGS ARE NOT LIKE   From the land of the Big Lotus I saw a great lion, a great creature of amazing proportions. I stood stuck’d in that memory for a few years.   The Great Lotus had charmed my soul and he have done it forever. But one day I had the great...

Miércoles, 4 de julio de 2018

A nightmare at the National Gallery

Alberto García       A NIGHTMARE AT THE NATIONAL GALLERY   I am a little sick of my mind and I know it. That morning I had fight against my sweet but serious father, before to our visit to the National Gallery of London. The unfortunate list of events that just happened there is,...

Miércoles, 4 de julio de 2018

Damn squirrels

Alberto García       DAMN SQUIRRELS   Ah, that lovely squirrels at the Queens Garden at Buckingham Palace that came running to my hand to let me feed them! Well, one of them bit my hand when it saw I had not food for it. Now, because of that i am sick of plague... Damn...

Martes, 3 de julio de 2018

Los cuentos del gran león

Hace unos meses, Alberto García contó emocionado que iba a hacer un viaje con su padre. Éste le había regalado la oportunidad de visitar Londres durante una semana. Tras los preparativos, llegó el momento de conocer la capital de Reino Unido: sus monumentos, sus museos, sus parques, sus...

Pain for gold

Alberto García       PAIN FOR GOLD   Once upon a time, there was a man with an open heart… But as we well know, this means that he was just flesh for the rest.   The wicker men used to make blood or tears from the man with an open heart, so as the pain and the sorrow were...

Necessary changes

Alberto García       I had been living in Ireland in the past, and the remain of that country still was so hard for me. Then my father told me that we were going to visit London, the capital of the United Kingdom... the enemy!   NECESSARY CHANGES   The first day I spent in...
palabras menores • Términos de usoMapa del sitio
© 2018 • Todos los derechos reservados